Thigh high

Monday, November 10, 2014


I knew I wasn't going to break the bank and buy the ultimate suede thigh high boots by Stuart Weitzman, so I found this pair. 

The fabric upper part fits as tight as stockings, and the patent lower has a nice menswear inspired shape. 

I'm not going to lie, these are not that easy to pull on, and they won't fit all leg shapes because of how tight the fabric hugs the thigh, it can create a muffin top effect. But they work for me - the boots are edgy and not too sexy.

I searched for similar and more or less affordable, and found these pairs. My favorite are from Calvin Klein Jeans, so good:



Я не готова раскошелиться на  замшевые сапожки-чулки от Stuart Weitzman, поэтому я искала более доступную и интересную модель сапог такого типа. 

В итоге, купила эти: верх из эластичного материала, низ лакированная кожа.

Скажу честно, надеть их не так легко и они не на каждую ногу, так как материал очень плотно облегает бедро, даже немного перетягивает его. Меня они очень даже устраивают, хотя такого же эффекта можно добиться с гольфами и оксфордами. 

Пока искала похожие модели сапог, нашла очень соблазнительную пару от Calvin Klein Jeans по доступной цене, сейчас даже жалею, что их раньше не увидела!


I'm wearing Max Studio sweater (Marshalls), Luxury Rebel thigh high boots (MyHabit, sold out), H&M wool plaid scarf (sold out), vintage Wilson's Leather jacket (eBay), Aryn K skirt (old).

Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago