Shine by day

Monday, October 27, 2014


Some outfits are really not that easy to put together and some, like this one, just come up naturally. The only thing I was sure to wear were my new glitter Doc Martens oxfords; the other pieces came up pretty spontaneously. 

I've been a magpie since I was little so I'm always drawn to everything sparkly. It's kind of hard to make glitter and sequins casual but the oxfords together with the cozy turtleneck manage to do just that.


Некоторые мои наряды приходят после минут, а иногда и дней, долгих умственных манипуляций или переодеваний перед зеркалом. Этот "лук" сложился без интеллектуальных мучений: открыла шкаф, увидела, надела.

Я по жизни всегда была сорокой, поэтому меня очень тянет на пайетки и блестки. Водолазка и оксфорды помогли сделать образ повседневным. 


Amazing sequin tops:



Glitter shoes I like (both high-end and affordable options):


I'm wearing Doc Martens oxfords (Hautelook.com), 7 for all mankind pants (Marshall's), cashmere turtleneck (old), H&M sequin top and trench.

Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago