Glossy

Thursday, October 16, 2014


I'm having a little bit of writer's block today. Do I have anything original to say about another outfit I wore? Not so much...so, I guess I'll stick to the usual.

I'm still loving this h&m moto-jacket, I like how the bright red lining works with my lipstick :-). It's an easy outfit I threw on the other day for a night out; the shoes transformed it from casual to dressy.


Сегодня я немного страдаю от застоя идей, ничего оригинального или злободневного в голову не приходит, хорошо, что конец недели, может поэтому. 

Хотя одну вещь я хочу написать, что мне нравится ярко-красная подкладка моей куртки, которая сочетается с помадой ))


I'm wearing Ralph Lauren silk blouse (old), Seven coated pants (Marshall's), Steve Madden pumps and H&M Trend jacket.


Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago