One for all

Monday, October 20, 2014


When I first thought of wearing this cape with the over the knee boots, I decided to try it out in front of a full body mirror - I was fearful it'd make me one of Alexandre Dumas' characters. I thought it had a subtle flair of the era but still looked modern enough.

Little did I know that with the oversized retro sunglasses I may resemble a very fashionable agronomist... :-) The good thing is that Halloween is right around the corner, and I'm full of ideas!

Now, on a very serious note, I do recommend investing into a nice and warm cape. May I suggest:



Когда мне в голову пришла идея надеть пальто-накидку с ботфортами, я долго изучала свой образ в зеркале, стараясь оценить степень моей схожести с мушкетерами. Думаю, только слегка?

Но, при просмотре фото дома, мне вспоминалась профессия агронома...не знаю, может, очки придают серьезности), но я их обожаю!

Шутки в сторону, но я очень рекомендую такое пальто! И много еще чего, например, сапоги-ботфорты и кольца с жемчугом...





I'm wearing Born otk-boots (via 6pm.com); vintage wool cape (eBay); gold pearl ring and Miadora pearl ring (Overstock.com).

Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago