Boo!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014


I really love Halloween, and I also prefer self-made and easy costumes. I don't like the idea of spending hundreds of dollars on a costume, I'd rather use the stuff I have in my closet!

I'm not really good with make-up (however I tried it last year), I prefer to work with the clothes, and since I've had this pink suit for ages and never wore the jacket, I decided to be Elle Woods this Halloween.  The only two items I bought on eBay were the blonde wig ($20) and chihuahua ($8) :-). 


В этот Хеллоуин я буду блондинкой в законе)). Со страшным макияжем у меня дела обстоят не очень, хоть я и попробовала в прошлом году (жмите сюда), в этот раз я решила ограничиться тем, что есть у меня в шкафу, учитывая, что мне ни разу не выпала возможность надеть этот костюм с момента его покупки.

Я вжилась в роль жизнерадостной Мисс Вудз!


Happy Halloween!

Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago