Summer send-off

Monday, September 1, 2014


This Labor Day weekend gifted us with some nice weather -- perfect to enjoy the last days of summer.

Just a few words about this dress, if I may :-) I'm a big sucker for silk, floral prints and dresses, so this one was a no-brainer. It's a brand new dress that I found on eBay for a ridiculous price. I like that I can combine it with shoes and bags of different colors too!

P.S. I cut my hair really short. I usually change my hair styles often because I get bored, and I was also inspired by Xenia's pixie. Now, my mind is set for growing my hair long again.


День труда я провела в праздности, как это и полагается! Погода нас очень даже побаловала и я воспользовалась моментом и надела это платье, свою недавнюю находку на eBay.

Я падка на шелк, цветочные принты и просто люблю платья, поэтому вцепилась в него и никому не отдала!

И, да, спасибо, что заметили мою стрижку. Я очень часто устаю от однообразия, поэтому люблю менять прически)) В этот раз не обошлось без вдохновителя - Ксении

I'm wearing a silk dress from Talbots and BSBGMaxArzria sandals.
It's a perfect time to buy summer silk dresses since most of them are on sale, here's my selection:


Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago