Purple wall

Monday, September 29, 2014


Blinded by the harsh and bright sun, I found a perfectly shaded spot, and couldn't have been happier with the shots. You see, I've put this purple wall in my mental list of photoshoot locations a while back, all I needed was the perfect outfit for it. I'm glad that in the end all the components worked together.

I do colorblocking very rarely, and this outfit was a little bit inspired by home decors I've seen :-). I couldn't decide about the bag - the lilac bag makes it a bit more expected, yet classy but the snake print bag looks fresh and fun here.

Which of the two bags is better?


Эту фиолетовую стену с "колорблоком" я приметила прошлым летом и, наконец, подобрала к ней подходящий наряд. Единственное "но" - стена всегда находится под яркими лучами солнца. Ослепленная светом, я нашла маленький уголок в тени и фото получились на удивление интересными.

Цветовое сочетание голубого и зеленого я высмотрела на страницах журнала домашнего декора, только не могла определиться с сумкой. Сиреневая - классическая, но немного предсказуема, а сумка под рептилию выглядит необычно.

Как вам кажется, какая сумка здесь лучше?

Pastel pencil skirts:


Silk pastel blouses:


I'm wearing: Nordstrom silk shirt, vintage suede pencil skirt (eBay), DKNY pumps, and Segolene en cuir handbag (Nordstrom Rack).

Pastel handbags:


Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago