Postcards from Mackinac Island

Tuesday, September 16, 2014


Mackinac Island is such a beautiful place! Even though we were quite unlucky with the weather, I didn't want to leave. 

It has a very touristy vibe, and was still relatively busy despite the cold. 

Anywhere I looked, the view was breathtaking. I may have seen the most beautiful sunrise there. I also liked that the island remains car-free - you either walk, ride a bike or a horse. 

I explored only a tiny portion of the island, hopefully I'll have another chance to go there to see more.


Хочется, чтобы выходные никогда не заканчивались, особенно в таком месте, на острове Макино. Несмотря на то, что с погодой жутко не повезло, оттуда не хотелось уезжать.

Даже тот факт, что это излюбленное место для туристов, толпы которых не остановит самый сильный северный ветер, мне там очень понравилось. Куда не посмотришь - всюду красота!

Воздух очень чистый, хоть и попахивает конским навозом). На острове нет машин, все ходят пешком, ездят на велосипедах или на упряжке с лошадьми. Очень бы хотелось туда вернуться в теплую погоду!

I'm wearing old velvet jeans I got at Urban Outfitters similar to these:


I'm quite fond of snake jewelry, the ring is from Overstock, similar:


I'm wearing a jacket from Fossil (past season): 

Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago