Autumnal

Monday, September 22, 2014


Shaking some dust off of my animal print clothing and accessories - fall is here. I'm not at all happy about the temperature change; it's cold enough in the mornings for the heat to be on in the car but still too hot in the afternoons for a pair of pantyhose :-)

P.S. I like how the colors of my outfit mimic the store's fall decorations.


Наступило время стряхнуть пыль с одежды и аксессуаров животных окрасок и мимикрировать! 

А погода сейчас меня ставит в тупик: утром в машине без печки никак, а днем жарко даже в самых тонких колготках. (Понедельник всё-таки день тяжелый, кроме как о погоде ничего в голову написать не приходит)). Всех с началом недели!

I'm wearing Amelia snake print dress, Cole Haan Verdi bootie, Tommy Hilfiger leather blazer (old), MMS design studio clutch (Marshall's).
Shop snake print dresses:


Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago