Washington D.C.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014


This past weekend I spent in Washington D.C. I went there to take care of some business, and , since it was my first time there, combined it with a little bit of sight seeing.

I stayed in Georgetown, and I really loved it. It has a very European flair about it; it's so charming, blooming, modern and bright. 

Make sure to check out the canal in Georgetown, it's very picture perfect!

And I visited the White House and the Capitol :-), of course! I walked so much, my legs are still sore!


Прошлые выходные я провела в Вашингтоне Ди-Си. Приехала я туда по делу, но решила совместить это дело с приятным осмотром достопримечательностей, ведь это был мой первый раз там. Не обошлось без Белого Дома и здания Конгресса и других магнитов для туристов! 

Больше всего мне понравился Джорджтаун.  Я рекомендую там погулять, заняться покупками, сфотографироваться у красивого канала и попробовать различные рестораны и кафе! 

I'm wearing a stripe dress from Target, Modern Rush sandals and Unanyme Georges Rech bag.
Similar items I found:


Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago