Belle Isle

Monday, June 23, 2014


Many photos, I know, but I really wanted to share with you all the picture perfect areas of Belle Isle in Detroit (I just happened to be in all of them ;-)!

I loved the photos I took last year when the fountain was off, so I was really excited to see it working for the first time in years. It's a truly magnificent place.

As for the outfit, I love dressing up but tend to keep it minimal. This skirt was my mom's, now it's mine...it's the garment that you keep for years. I liked it then, I like it now. It looks dressy with heels and casual with flats. It works great with crop tops as well as simple t-shirts.


Я вернулась домой с кучей, тонной фотографий. Это моё самое любимое место в Детройте, Белл-Айл. 

Фонтан в этом парке подключили впервые за несколько лет, но и без этого он выглядел впечатляюще (прошлогодние фото здесь). 

Для поездки я выбрала нарядный и в тоже время простой образ. Сменив обувь, его можно легко превратить в повседневный. Хотя с этой юбкой всё смотрится немного по-особенному. Ей сто лет)) Сначала её носила моя мама, сейчас я. Она до сих пор любимая, такая вещь, которую хранишь много лет!

My skirt is really old but I love this high waisted maxi skirt from Free People
h&m bustier on sale  (get it while it lasts!)
Steve Madden Ravesh heels (I love them in grey, a must-have)

Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago