Dimanche

Monday, March 31, 2014


This weekend was far from relaxing. My internet company, Comcast, has an outage in the area (for days!). I lost all of my wireless connection, and spent most of the time chatting with the customer service reps. I am still out of service, and this means I can't work, can't even visit my favorite blogs whenever I wish.

On Sunday I tried to get a little distracted from all of this, go for a late afternoon walk, enjoy the sun, wear some of my newly purchased items. 

I really love this pair of double pearl earrings from Etsy!

(I tried to let my h&m trench hang for several days to straighten it out a little, it's still a bit wrinkly).

Hope your weekend was great!

Мои выходные были далеко не мечта. У кабельной компании проблемы со связью, я потеряла и интернет и телефон. Все мои выходные я разговаривала с представителями компании и всё безрезультатно. У меня до сих пор нет никакой связи. Это значит, что я не могу ни работать, ни бродить по интернету!

Что б хоть как-то развеяться, я вышла прогуляться в воскресенье вечером, надела парочку своих обновок.

Я в восторге от двойных сережек под жемчуг с Etsy! Хочу ещё ожерелье и браслет))

Плащ от h&m, я думала, повисит немного на вешалке и будет меньше складок)), мечтать не вредно, такой мятый и остался! Кстати, качество у него не супер, но выглядит он неплохо, особенно по скидочной цене.

Хорошей недели!

Pearl earrings (Etsy, love this necklace and bracelet)
H&M trench coat (on sale)
Ralph Lauren wool trousers (old)
Le Coq Sportif sneakers (similar)
Zara Knit mesh top (old, similar)
Cole Haan sunglasses (TJ Maxx, these are cute)

Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago