Dressed for the season

Wednesday, November 20, 2013


I used to dislike the way I looked in all the hats I tried. I especially hated the Russian fur hats I wore years ago.

While I still don't like fur hats, I love beanies of all colors and shapes. I think they're fun. 

I picked up this olive green angora beanie at H&M the other day (found similar but more expensive from Topshop here), and I'm also looking at this checked pink beanie online. It will be mine soon!


Раньше я думала, что мне вообще шапки не идут, особенно меховые. Сейчас же у меня просто мания к вязаным шапочкам разнх цветов.

Эту оливкого цвета я купила в H&M пару дней назад (похожая в ASOS, но намного дороже). В том же H&M, но в онлайн магазине продается шапка из ангоры в клетку, которая скоро точно станет моей!
Nautica coat (Macy's, old)
Bag (Marshall's)
Blank NYC jeans
Calvin Klein over-the-knee boots
Ralph Lauren cardigan (TJ Maxx, last year)
H&M angora hat (stores only)

Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago