REVLON "COLORSTAY" ON A GREY DAY

Monday, December 3, 2012


It was pretty cold out, with a bit of snow flurries. I don't think I will be able to stroll around without a coat anymore! But then again, Michigan's weather can be rather unpredictable.
I played with greys again. The days are grey, so I simply conformed. I mixed it with a bit of colors here and there. Grey is amazing - it can work with so many different shades, like this bright yellow or lime green.
Also, I decided to add some "extras" this time - my nail and lip colors pictures with brief reviews. I love Revlon Colorstay polishes, they last at least three days (that's amazing for me) and with a top coat they can last for five days or more! Here, I am wearing 190 Spanish Moss with Essie "Pure Pearlfection" top coat.
I also tried new Revlon Ultimate Suede Lipsticks. I thought that the color range was good. I am wearing Revlon Ultimate Suede in High Heels. The lipstick glides like suede on the lips and lasts for a long time. But, unfortunately, it dries my lips immensely and then, by the end of the day, it looks simply awful, mostly remaining on the edges of my lips! With a lip balm or gloss, maybe? Will give it another try.


Похолодало. Снега пока нет, но, думаю, без пальто уже не обойтись. Хотя погода в Мичигане переменчива, может быть и 20 градусов тепла на рождество! Пока всё вокруг мрачно и серо. Подчинившись природе, я тоже оделась в серое, на этот раз подразбавив его небольшими "вкраплениями" цвета. Люблю сочетать серый с разными яркими оттенками!
К этой публикации я решила добавить дополнительные снимки цвета лака и помады. Лак Colorstay от Revlon - мой любимый. Я довольна ценой, цветами и качеством. Здесь на мне 190 Spanish Moss, с закрепляющим лаком от Essie "Pure Pearlfection", он придаёт сдержанный блеск перламутра.
Ещё решила проэкспериментировать с новой помадой Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede, оттенок High Heels. Оттенок розовый, практически незаметен, чего не скажешь о самой помаде. Ложится она гладко, высыхает быстро, но я постоянно чувствовала стянутость, хотелось её просто стереть через несколько минут. Стойкая, но к концу дня зрелище не из приятных - она подтёрлась ближе к внутренней стороне губ и забилась в складки. Думаю, дать ей ещё шанс и попробовать с блеском или бальзамом для губ.



Хорошей недели!
Have a good week ahead!


2 comments:

  1. Love the nails and bright splashes of color - perfect to brighten up a grey day!

    ReplyDelete

Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago