MY FALL AND WINTER STAPLES

Wednesday, October 31, 2012


There are several key items in my closet that I wear repeatedly:
  1.  Black pants. You can mix and match them with anything while feeling comfy and warm.
  2. A warm sweater. I like cashmere. I usually buy them on the end-of-season sales. Cashmere is always chic and warm. I am also crazy about fuzzy sweaters!
  3. A neutral bag with some interesting details.
  4. A warm vest. It is comfortable, keeps your body warm and your outfit cool. 
  5. Black boots. Wedge boots give your legs extra length and keep you steady.
  6. Finally, an inexpensive "on-the-trend" accessory. A scarf, hat or gloves.
***
 Основы моего осенне-зимнего гардероба:
  1. Черные брюки. Главное, чтобы было удобно и тепло.
  2. Тёплый свитер. Я люблю кашемир, покупаю на распродажах после зимнего сезона. Он мягкий, тёплый и тонкий, что хорошо, если вы любите носить несколько слоев одежды. Ещё мне нравятся пушистые кофты!
  3. Нейтрального цвета сумка с интересными деталями.
  4. Тёплый жилет - и тело в тепле, и наряд интереснее. 
  5. Тёмные ботинки. Я выбираю на танкетке - более устойчивые, и ноги выглядят длиннее.
  6. И, наконец, стильный аксессуар. Шарф, например!



What are your fall/winter staples?
Какие у вас основные вещи на осень-зиму?

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks sooo much for having me in your blog roll. I think I have year round staples..I love my scarfs though. So this time I bring out the heavier ones. My Northface is a staple, I need a puffer vest and uggs this year..those will be my staples too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pants and that scarf! My fall/winter staples are tights with a skirt or dress and a scarf! And big cozy sweaters!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm cashmere - one of my fall favorites too.

    ReplyDelete

Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago