How to Look Good in Pictures

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Take it from the Pros

In preparation for one of my outfit posts I felt exasperated by the number of unfortunate pictures of me. Some had the outfit perfect but facially failed, others just were downright bad. I kept clicking on my camera until I ran out of my pictures and continued to a few old ones of my kitties. There were so many of them, all very cute! This got me thinking: Why do animals never fail to look great in pictures?
***
Готовясь к публикации моего нового поста я нервно просматривала свои бесчисленные неудачные фото: то лицо подводит, то вообще кошмар какой-то. Нервно нажимая на кнопки камеры, я случайно перешла на старые фото моих кошек. Каждая из них была лучше предыдущей. Я задумалась... Откуда же у животных такая фотогеничность?

Stripe, 18 y.o.
Frankie, 4 y.o.
Is it the unawareness that makes them look super natural?
***
Может, это просто естественность от неосознанности происходящего?













Or is it the ability to strike a bad-ass pose?
***
Или способность принять крутую позу?
Casper, 6 y.o.











Maybe it is the "I-am-entitled-to-this" kind of attitude?
***
Может быть особое "я на всё здесь имею право" отношение в жизни?








I am still not sure what their secret is, guessing it is just innate, but these babies inspire me, make me laugh and I just wanted you to meet them. Maybe you have it all figured out already, this cat enigma?!
***
Не уверена, в чем их секрет, скорее всего это врождённое. В любом случае, я хотела вас с ними познакомить. Может вы уже разгадали их загадку?

2 comments:

  1. Это все потому что "кошки не похожи на людей...")))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ))) эта песня застрянет у меня в голове на весь день)))

    ReplyDelete

Affordable Fashion Blog from Chicago